How it works
Start your leasing
Frequent questionsFind all the information you need about finloup' s leasing.
What are finloup' s leasing plans?
You can choose between 2 leasing plans:
1. With the Fixed plan you can lease your device with a lower monthly payment (compared to Flex) and a closed 12-month contract. This plan is perfect if you want to upgrade every year to the next model!
If you cancel your plan before the 12-month standard period, you don’t receive back your guarantee deposit and you will also pay an early cancellation fee.
2. The Flex plan is completely flexible which means there is no minimum leasing period you must keep the device. You pay a standard amount each month until you decide to return the device. You can cancel your plan and return your product any time you want, or you can upgrade it to the next model.
If you return your product within 12 months from the start of your leasing, you just don't receive back your guarantee deposit.
What are my choices at the end of the leasing plan?
1. At the end of the Fixed plan:
• If you don’t contact us about returning or upgrading the device, your leasing is automatically renewed and you can keep leasing your product each month at the same price until you decide to return it. Next month, we will collect your monthly payment and you can use the device without any worries.
• You can return the device if you don’t want to use it anymore so it can find its next user.
• You can upgrade to the next model. Just let us know about the product you are interested in.
2. The Flex plan doesn't end, since there is no maximum period to keep the device. You can cancel your plan and return your product any time you want, or you can upgrade it to the next model.
What happens if I cancel my leasing plan?
1. If you cancel the Fixed plan before the 12-month standard period, you don’t receive back your guarantee deposit and you will also pay an early cancellation fee. The early cancellation fee is equal to the remaining monthly payments for the completion of the plan.
2. You can cancel the Flex plan whenever you want! If you return your product before 12 months from the start of your leasing, you just don't receive back your guarantee deposit.
Can I switch between Fixed and Flex plan?
Can I own the product after some time?
1. For the Fixed plan: If you keep your leasing for 30 months, you can then own it by paying one more monthly payment.
If your guarantee deposit hasn’t been used for any repairs, you can own your device in 28 months!
2. For the Flex plan: If you keep your leasing for 24 months, you can then own it by paying one more monthly payment.
If your guarantee deposit hasn’t been used for any repairs, you can own your device in 22 months!
What is the f-insurance coverage?
With the f-insurance, you can enjoy your product carefree.
All the pre-owned devices we lease are checked by our partners and you get guarantee of good operation for as long as you use them.
Also, f-insurance covers the 1st repair of your product. If your device gets damaged during your leasing period, we use your guarantee deposit to pay for the first repair, and the f-insurance covers any extra cost it might need.
What do I pay to start my leasing plan?
If your assessment is successful, you make your fist payment to start your leasing.
This payment includes the first monthly rent and a reimbursable guarantee deposit that is equal to 2 monthly payments.
What is the reimbursable guarantee deposit?
In every new leasing plan, you pay a reimbursable guarantee deposit, which is equal to 2 monthly payments.
We use the guarantee deposit to cover cost of the repair of the product in case of damage during the leasing. For the first repair, finloup' s f-insurance program covers any extra cost it might need.
The guarantee deposit is reimbursed when you return the product in great condition. If you return your product within 12 months from the start of your leasing, you don't receive back your guarantee deposit.
If the product is not in good condition when you return it and has been damaged beyond normal use, we use the guarantee deposit to cover the cost of the repair.
What is the assessment process?
We evaluate your request using one of the following methods:
1. We assess your banking data through Open Banking. You log in to your primary bank with your online banking credentials, so that finloup can evaluate your data and eligibility for our service.
We can never learn or save your credentials, since you log in directly in your bank's environment. You provide read-only access to your data solely for the assessment process, so that we can approve your leasing request.
You get a response within 1 working day.
2. You submit a list of documents that we require for the assessment. Please contact as at 2162026432 or via email at email@example.com to inform you about the documents we will need.
You get a response between 1 and 3 working days.
What happens if the product gets damaged or lost?
1. If your product gets damaged during your leasing the first time, you need to send it to finloup so we can proceed with the repair. We use your guarantee deposit to pay for the repair of the product and we cover any extra cost it might need with f-insurance, finloup' s coverage program.
2. If your product gets damaged during your leasing a second time, you cover the entire cost of the repair. If the cost of the fist repair was smaller than your guarantee deposit, we use the difference for the second repair.
3. finloup does not offer additional insurance against loss/theft/total destruction. If your device is stolen/lost/destroyed, you will need to compensate finloup with the cost of the product's commercial value.
If your reimbursable guarantee deposit has not been used in full for any repairs, the remainder is deducted from the compensation cost.
What happens if I don't pay the monthly payment?
The monthly payments are automatically collected from your card, every subsequent month after the first payment.
1. If you miss your monthly payment you will receive a reminder email from us.
If we don't collect your monthly payment within 5 days after you receive the reminder email, you need to return your product to finloup and your guarantee deposit will not be reimbursed.
2. If we don't collect your monthly payments the due date or within the 5-day period after the email and you don’t return your product, finloup preserves the right to appoint legal representatives to execute any necessary actions in order to preserve its interests.
If you're facing any problem that affects your payment diligence (card loss for example), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.